Who We Are:
We are the largest Credit Union in Atlantic Canada with $1.2 billion in assets and serving approximately 35,000 members in 10 branch locations across PEI.
We are committed to the following core values in operating our organization:
- We go above and beyond for our people - members, staff, and board.
- We are accountable and have integrity.
- We work together as a team.
- We seek to continuously improve.
- We act in the best interests of our communities.
Who You Are:
As a member of the marketing team, you excel in writing for websites and social media. You are a self-starter with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Write and proofread web content to support the launch of our new website.
- Assist the marketing team, and lead when appropriate, specific tasks and projects associated with the execution of our marketing campaigns and programs.
- Support the department in the areas of proofreading, copywriting and general marketing support.
- Create and develop content ideas including but not limited to: contributing to an editorial calendar; writing articles; supporting media pitches; and social media content.
- Assist the team in representing the credit union at events, festivals, and parades throughout the summer.
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned.
What You Have:
Required Education and Experience:
The successful candidate will be working towards completing a degree or diploma in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or a program of similar nature.
Skills & Abilities:
The successful candidate will also have the following skill set:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skill in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Demonstrated knowledge of general marketing
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to identify and prioritize tasks required to meet objectives
- Demonstrated professionalism and team work
Do you think you would be a good fit for the role? Tell us why by submitting your resume and cover letter today! Application will close on May 12 , 2022.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Provincial Credit Union invites applications from all qualified individuals. Provincial Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.