Who We Are:
We are the largest Credit Union in Atlantic Canada with $1.2 billion in assets and serving approximately 35,076 members in 10 branch locations across PEI.
We are committed to the following core values in operating our organization:
- We go above and beyond for our people - members, staff, and board.
- We are accountable and have integrity.
- We work together as a team.
- We seek to continuously improve.
- We act in the best interests of our communities.
Who You Are:
You are excited about the opportunity to engage with our members and deliver a memorable member experience when assisting them with their day-to-day banking needs. You are eager to learn about financial products and services and what makes Credit Unions unique from other financial institutions. You are passionate about helping your community, interested in being part of a remarkable team, and want to help grow prosperity in Prince Edward Island.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide account services to members in a courteous and professional manner by receiving, processing and recording financial transactions.
- Inform members of new services and products that may be beneficial to them and direct them to other staff as appropriate.
- Keep up to date on financial industry trends and participate in seminars, courses, etc.
- Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing organizational and individual goals.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
What You Have:
Required Education and Experience
Skills and Abilities
- Experience and eagerness to provide superior customer service.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
- Professional manner and poise, and sensitivity in dealing with confidential information and materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency required in Microsoft Suite and demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
Do you think you would be a good fit for the role? Tell us why by submitting your resume and cover letter today! Applications will close May 16, 2022 .
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Provincial Credit Union invites applications from all qualified individuals. Provincial Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
Position Type: Casual – 1 Vacancy
Branch Location(s): Montague
$19.69 - $23.16 plus 4% vacation pay
$19.69 - $23.16